Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Objective of this Department
To emerge as a centre of excellence producing globally competent and morally sound professionals in the field of Electrical & Electronics who will practice commitment to their profession and dedicate themselves to the service of mankind.
- To develop state-of-the-art laboratories providing relevant practical inputs to students.
- To provide strong knowledge base to students in the area of Electrical & Electronics and to train them as per requirement of industries and research organizations.
- To facilitate institute industry interaction to the benefit of stake holders and to motivate teachers for continuous improvement of their academic standards.
- To provide opportunities to students to develop firm foundation in maths, Science, Electronics, Instrumentation etc. and design methodologies to successfully accomplish their professional career in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, and commercialize viable technology by becoming an entrepreneur.
- Having been trained in specialized areas such as Power Systems, Electric Drives, Power Electronics etc. the Graduates will be able to pursue higher studies in these areas and enter the field of academics.
- Graduates will exhibit interpersonal skills, sense of social responsibility and environmental concerns and will become good leaders and citizens working professionally for the betterment of society.