Electronics and Communication Engineering
Objective of this Department
To emerge as a centre of excellence producing globally competent and morally sound professionals in the field of Electronics & Communication Engg. who will practice commitment to their profession and dedicate themselves to the service of mankind.
- To develop state-of-the-art laboratories providing relevant practical inputs to students.
- To provide strong knowledge base to students in the area of Electronics & Communication Engg. and to train them as per requirement of industries and research organizations.
- To facilitate institute industry interaction to the benefit of stake holders and to motivate teachers for continuous improvement of their academic standards.
- Graduates will have the fundamental and advanced knowledge in Mathematics, Applied Science, and specialized subjects in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering so as to accomplish their professional career in corporate world including entrepreneurship.
- Graduates shall pursue higher studies and enter the field of academics or take up engineering research assignment.
- Graduate will practice environment friendly approach, adopt positive attitude and be a good team associate with a knack for life long learning.