PhD, MBA, M.Com, M.Phil, UGC-NET qualified
|Specialization/Research Interests:||Accounting and Finance|
Dr. Amit Gupta has an experience of 16 years to teach undergraduate and post graduate classes. His area of interest is accounting and finance. He has contributed 17 research papers in various journals of national and international repute. In addition, he has also presented many research papers of national and international conferences. He has got an exposure to conduct cultural activities like debates, quizzes, declamation etc.
Ph.D. (pursuing) Amity University, M.B.A. (Marketing) GGSIPU, B.Com (Pass) University of Delhi
|Experience:||10 Years (1 Year Industrial, 9 years Teaching)|
|Specialization/Research Interests:||Marketing, Sales and Distribution Management, Consumer Behaviour, Retail Management, Entrepreneurship|
Ms. Ritu Bajaj is NET qualified and pursuing her Ph.D from Amity University in the area of marketing. She has 9 years of teaching experience and one year corporate experience. She is the faculty coordinator of Alumni Association of School of Business Administration – ABHIGYAN.
Ph.D (Management) (Pursuing) Amity University, Gurgaon, UGC NET (Management), MBA (HR and Marketing) MD University, PGDM (HR) Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies-CDL, BBA(General) GGSIP University
|Experience:||4.5 Years (Teaching)|
|Specialization/Research Interests:||: HR and Marketing|
Ms. Rupakshi Sakhuja, Assistant Professor has a teaching experience of 4 years 5 months in the area Of HR and Marketing. Currently, she is pursuing Ph.d in Management from Amity University, Gurgaon. She has served various Institutions like AIMA (All India Management Institute), Trinity Institute of Professional Studies affiliated To GGSIP University. She has also written research papers, Publications, books and course papers in the area of HR, Marketing and general management.
Ph.D. Mathematics (Submitted, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, University of Delhi), M. Sc. Mathematics (Miranda House, University of Delhi), B.Sc. (Hons.) Mathematics (Miranda House, University of Delhi)
|Specialization/Research Interests:||Dirichlet Series (Complex Analysis)|
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Awarded the V. M. Shah Prize for presenting the research paper entitled “A study of certain results on Spectrum and Summability for a class of Entire Dirichlet Series having complex frequencies” at the 80th Annual Conference of the Indian Mathematical Society (IMS).
• Awarded the ISCA Best Poster Presentation Award for presenting the research paper entitled “A study on equivalence among primitivity, primeness and simplicity of Entire Dirichlet series as a gamma ring” at the 102nd Indian Science Congress.
• Nominated for the ISCA Young Scientist’s Award Programme for the year 2016 at the 103rd Indian Science Congress held at University of Mysore for the paper entitled “A class of entire Dirichlet series with complex frequencies as an FK-space and a Frechet space”.
• Lakshika Chutani, Niraj Kumar and Garima Manocha, On a class of vector valued entire Dirichlet series in n-variables, Acta et commentationes universitatis tartuensis de mathematica, 2017 (Accepted),(Scopus Indexed- Impact Factor-0.23, UGC Approved).
• Niraj Kumar and Garima Manocha, Study of the Jacobson radical for a certain class of entire Dirichlet series, Scientia Magna, Volume 12, Issue 1, 2017, Pages 23-31. (UGC Approved)
• Niraj Kumar, Lakshika Chutani and Garima Manocha, Certain results on a class of Entire Dirichlet series in two variable, Scientia Magna, Volume 11, Issue 2, 2016, Pages 33-40. (UGC Approved) DOI:http://fs.gallup.unm.edu/ScientiaMagna11no2.pdf
• Niraj Kumar and Garima Manocha, A study of various results for a class of entire Dirichlet series with complex frequencies, Mathematica Bohemica, Volume 143, Issue 1, 2018, Pages 1-9. (Scopus Indexed, UGC Approved)
• Niraj Kumar and Garima Manocha, Certain results on a class of Entire functions represented by Dirichlet series having complex frequencies, Acta Universitatis Matthiae Belii, series Mathematics, Volume 23, 2015, Pages 95-100. (UGC Approved) DOI: http://actamath.savbb.sk/pdf/acta2308.pdf.
• Niraj Kumar and Garima Manocha, A study on prime one-sided ideals, socles of Entire Dirichlet series as a gamma ring, Scientia Magna, Volume 11, Issue 1, 2016, Pages 49-54. (UGC Approved) DOI: http://fs.gallup.unm.edu/ScientiaMagna11no1.pdf
• Niraj Kumar and Garima Manocha, A Class of Entire Dirichlet Series as an FK-Space and a Frechet Space, Acta Mathematica Scientia, Volume 33B, Issue 6, 2013, Pages 1571-1578. (Elsevier, SCI Indexed: 5 Year Impact Factor : 0.539, ScienceDirect, UGC Approved) DOI: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/02529602.
• Niraj Kumar and Garima Manocha, On a class of entire functions represented by Dirichlet series, Journal of the Egyptian Mathematical Society, Volume 21, Issue 1, 2013, Pages 21-24. (Elsevier, ScienceDirect, UGC Approved) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.joems.2012.10.008.
Ph.D. (HR) Pursuing, UGC-NET, MBA (HR & Marketing) Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (formerly UPTU), BBA CSJM University
|Experience:||5 Years (1.5 Years Industrial, 3.5 years Teaching)|
|Specialization/Research Interests:||HR, Marketing, Work Life Balance, Job Description, Performance|
Ms. Madhavi Singh, Assistant Professor, SBA, BPIT, has specialization in the area of HR and Marketing. Her area of research is Work Life Balance and has experience of 5 years in corporate and academics. She has worked for two years with NISD an autonomous body under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. She has an experience of conducting Training and Capacity Building programmes for government beneficiaries. She also has an exposure of reviewing Plans, Policies and schemes of Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment. She was also engaged with Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship for their various training programmes. She has a teaching experience in subjects like Human Resource Management, Training and Development, Organizational Behaviour, Social Marketing etc.